- The secrecy and shame around women’s cancers
- Cancer incidence rate highest in Kerala
- Fighting cancer with cheap treatment and screening
- Health Ministry ties-up with Dell, Tata Trusts to provide technology solution for NSD programme
- Cervical and oesophageal cancer down, increase in breast and liver cancer, finds Lancet Oncology study
"India Against Cancer" is a portal that provides information on the leading cancers in India with a major focus on awareness, prevention and treatment of these cancers. The portal currently focuses on information for the general public and patients and will be upgraded in the near future to include relevant details for health care providers.