- The more cigarettes you smoke, the higher your risk of having a stroke
- Indian Express has published How Health Promotion Clinic at NICPR Is Breaking Taboo Tied To Cancer Screening With A Few Tricks
- Frequently asked questions on esophageal cancer
- ‘Cancer not the only disease linked to smokeless tobacco’
- Cancer: Govt makes ‘QuitLine’ number on tobacco packets mandatory
"India Against Cancer" is a portal that provides information on the leading cancers in India with a major focus on awareness, prevention and treatment of these cancers. The portal currently focuses on information for the general public and patients and will be upgraded in the near future to include relevant details for health care providers.