Adopt a healthy lifestyle:
- 7-8 hour sleep
- Make sure your diet includes all the required nutrients
- A diet rich in saturated fats be minimised or avoided.
- Avoid obesity, Keep your weight in the normal range
- Be physically active and regular exercise.
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits
- Be aware of warning signs and symptoms
(b) Adopt safe sexual practices:
- Avoid sex with multiple partners
- Avoid sex with partners having multiple partners
(c) Avoid/limit exposure to known environmental carcinogens
(d) Go for regular health checkups and cancer screening: After 30 year of age please consult your health care provider for age appropriate screening.
Note: If you use tobacco in any form please make sure you have an oral examination performed by a health care provider
- Do not use tobacco, Arecanut in any form
- Avoid second hand smoke exposure (Don’t sit in the vicinity of a person who is smoking.)
- Quit alcohol
- Avoid spicy, fried, preserved, processed and junk food, salt preserved food like pickles and very hot beverages(above 65 .c)
- Avoid stress
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle
- Over exposure to sunlight